All our products go through quality control and utmost good care in packing before shipping.Note: – Returns & Exchanges will ONLY be accepted if your order is lost in transit or you have received the incorrect product(s). In case your order is damaged in transit or you have received the wrong product you may return them in exactly the way in which they were received (unworn, with ORIGINAL PACKAGING).HOW RETURN POLICY WORKS
- Please inform us within same day of receipt of order. You must email firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us and request a Returns Form.
- Before we arrange for your damaged/incorrect product to be returned to us you are required to send us a photograph of the product(mandatory), then it is up to the discretion of the Jagadamba Fancy Stores QC team to decide whether product is approved for return.
- Once we have received the completed Returns Form and our Quality Control team has authorised the return we will arrange for a courier to collect the goods and return them to us.
- We will replace the items free of charge or if in case non availiablity of product a refund for the cost of goods to the same Account or credit/debit card used for online shopping. We will refund the purchase price of the product and the shipping charges. Refunds will only be made after we have received the shipment in its original packaging.
- We are not responsible for any lost or damaged packages. We are not liable for any returns that which we were not notified about first.
As the charge to your credit card / account would have already been done online at the time you made the purchase and authorized the payment we will provide a refund to your account via the same Payment Gateway(But not to any other account) if applicable as per the situations given below.
REFUNDS WILL BE DONE IN THE FOLLOWING CASE:
- Genuine quality issues.
- Packages lost in transit.
- In case Jagadamba Fancy Stores discovers that a wrong item has been shipped to you.
NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN IN THE FOLLOWING CASES:
- Incorrect or outdated delivery address.
- Incorrect address format including any form of a PO Box address.
- Package refused(cancelled) by recipient.
- Products returned in a used or damaged condition.